Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hail to the Gods...Baalat Gebal

Mother Goddess Baalat Gebal Creatrix of all Earth Soul nurterer thou art the bringer of life bestower of great blessing givver of fortune to the good of heart Blessed Queen nourish and sustain us rain bountiful goodness upon satiate us with your goodness. Great Goddess Blessed be Invocation to Baal Rider of the clouds Prince of the Earth ruler of skies and land wielder of magical weapons against thine foes You bring your enemies down their knees. Give me thunder lightning and strength Scatter those who oppose me baal saphon lord of thunder and lightning and rain Bring great blessing to my family. Enrich us with holy down pour. Invocation to Elbereth Elbereth From The Fellowship of the Ring Snow-white! Snow-white! O Lady clear! O Queen beyond the Western Seas! O Light to us that wander here Amid the world of woven trees! Gilthoniel! O Elbereth! Clear are thy eyes and bright thy breath, Snow-white! Snow-white! We sing to thee In a far land beyond the Sea. O stars that in the Sunless Year With shining hand by her were sown, In windy fields now bright and clear We see your silver blossom blown! O Elbereth! Gilthoniel! We still remember, we who dwell In this far land beneath the trees, Thy starlight on the Western Seas. Invocation to Manwe Lord of Arda, lord of light, Manwë sits on Everwhite Till unforgiving darkness fall Where the brightest shine of all The silver-lucent fire-flowers Sown in ancient dawning hours, When youth was in his shining face, Greatest, eldest of his race. Lord of Arda, lord of light, Manwë sits on Everwhite Great Goddess, Great God, I greet you at the start of another day and ask you to send me the best day possible. Help me to feel my best so I might do my best for myself and others. Send me the strength and energy to do the things I need to do and the focus and creativity to do them well. Send me prosperity in any and all positive ways, and guide me on my path. [Add specifics you need help with for the day.] Help the world to move in a better direction and watch over me and those that I love. So mote it be.

No comments:

Baba-Sali

Baba-Sali
Holy Morroccan Sage engaged in Prayer

Blog Archive

About Me

One blond hair blue eyed Calfornian who totally digs the Middle East.