Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Invocations to the Gods

To the Morrigan Oh Great Goddess Morrigan, Hear Me You are the Woman that so many fear, But You are inside me. You are the birth and life and death that creates rebirth and renewal. You are the healer, the giver at the strongest time of need, You anoint the dead, You bless the land and create the harvest. Protect me and Guide me on my travels, As I know only you can stand so strong. A true warrior shows strength in their own vulnerability, and I stand with you. A Prayer to Cernunnos: God of the green, Lord of the forest, I offer you my sacrifice. I ask you for your blessing. You are the man in the trees, the green man of the woods, who brings life to the dawning spring. You are the deer in rut, mighty Horned One, who roams the autumn woods, the hunter circling round the oak, the antlers of the wild stag, and the lifeblood that spills upon the ground each season. God of the green, Lord of the forest, I offer you my sacrifice. I ask you for your blessing.

No comments:

Baba-Sali

Baba-Sali
Holy Morroccan Sage engaged in Prayer

Blog Archive

About Me

One blond hair blue eyed Calfornian who totally digs the Middle East.