Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Financial Sorcery

Financial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting WealthFinancial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth by Jason G. Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hands down this is one of the best book on financial improvement I have read to date and I have read several. By far the best one for money magick. Jason Miller deals with common sense and shuns al the miracle crap. Sorcery can improve your odds of success but it is no guarantee he will tell ya. He is right. A bad business idea cannot be saved no matter how much magick you use. Wanna win the lottery as a wealth strategy think again. Most books on magic cover deities, spells and herbs related to magic. Jason gives you magic but he does not rely too heavily on it. Complementing the magic he gives the reader strategies to get out out debt, job hunting skills, how to get ahead at the work place, how to deal with negative situation. Magic and sorcery are to be used every step of the way not just for emergencies. The path to wealth is one of work and planning there are no overnight solutions. There are some great tactics and tips for emergency situations when you need fast money. That means magic and secular means for getting money and the suggestions are good.

I am not usually one for strict formulas and I always variate from them anyways. THe author does not weigh the reader down with rigid rituals. I sometimes I wish he did so I would have something to deviate from. The book has great meditation techniques and cover techniques from Hoodoo, High magic and the far east. I would recommend getting his book strategic sorcery before reading this one it will give you a much fuller picture. Happy Trails on the road to riches.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Baba-Sali

Baba-Sali
Holy Morroccan Sage engaged in Prayer

Blog Archive

About Me

One blond hair blue eyed Calfornian who totally digs the Middle East.