Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Contacting your Holy Guardian Angel

After the AngelAfter the Angel by Lon Milo DuQuette
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

nteresting diary of how working the Abramelin working over a period of several months altered and changed the life of the author. The working was done over a nine month period and the author like most of us had to interact with the secular/mundane world.Like most of us we could not just retire from the world and do our working,so modifications had to be made. While doing this working the author noted many changes in his world that affected both him and his family members. Having to do operations and prayer andd meditation along with fasts tended to make one feel somewhat disconnected from reality. The working brings about change and confusion. Dreams are effected as well as the author was flooded with memories and very strange dream that often times invovled religious experience both Pagan and monotheistic. His family member were also visited by dreams and sometimes even nightmares. In the physical world things would begin to knock over, cats would hiss and the family would hear strange sounds both day and night.

What is the purpose of the Abramelin working you might ask? The purpose is conversation and contact with your holy guardian angel. Contact with your angel changes your reality. It brings you enlihgtenment and disorientation. The results are worth it but In will add my own caveat. Such a working should probably be done under some contact of guidance of an actual physical mentor or teacher. The book does not give any in depth ritual steps or incense recipes and on the surface of things it gives you a rather cursory glance.

For me the book opened up several doorways. First off it is reconnecting me to the deep spiritual tradition of Western Mysticism. This includes Sufi, Kabballah and Christian mysticism. There is some deep stuff there that any magical worker should not ignore. There are also references to several awesome books to read for further investigation. I may never do the working in my life time but I did pull out several things that could assist me in developing my spiritual practice. I will most likeley include them in a longer review included on my blog granovitch.blogspot.com. I gave this book 4/5 stars.

View all my reviews Extended note Say psalm 23 for protection. Inspirational poem Climb thou onward and uphill still, Bravely , joyously mount the hill. Love and mercy are shining over. All life's journey by sea and shore. Thou nothing knowest of the road thou goest. Yet be thou strong all the way long. Know the guide before thee . Rectify us with good advice before you. By Rebbe Nachman Books to read Angels and Mortal Anthony Duncan Book of Lilith Black goddess and the sith sense The wise wound Essential paper on Hasidism Irina Tweedy Way of Kabballah Kabballah of prayer Unto thee I commit myself with the promise of love and fidelity I beg you protect me against my own weakness and against the attacks of the wicked spirits. Enlighten my mind and my heart so that I may always know and accomplish the will of God. Come forth of secret star teach the soul to know it self. Lord o my soul oh lord my god thou art very grate. Thou art clothed with honor and majesty: who cover thyself with light as with a garment ; who stretch out the heavens like a curtain who layeth beams of his chambers in water, who makes clouds his chariot, who walks upon the wings of wind, who makes angels his spirits; his ministers of fire. blessed are those who hunger and thirst for a foundation of peace between the warring parts of themselves. They shall find all around the materials Four Dark FamiliRs Midnight to 6 am palgoth 6 am to noon demina pleasing woman Noon to 6 pm shadrik hulking brute who removed obstacle 6 to midnite zenos. Hooded knower of secrets

No comments:

Baba-Sali

Baba-Sali
Holy Morroccan Sage engaged in Prayer

Blog Archive

About Me

One blond hair blue eyed Calfornian who totally digs the Middle East.